Meet at the Cottage Grove Park and Ride on exit 244 at 7am and will depart for Oxford ending their day with 72 miles.
Saturday is rise and shine and riding for approximately 75 miles, stopping along the way for rest breaks and lunch, ending their day in Pittsville.
For their last leg of the route, The Southern Route will take off bright and early from Pittsville, stopping at Clark County Humane Society, traveling 35 miles anticipating their arrival at The Highground around 11:30. Once all five routes arrive, they will join together as one, proceeding down the flag lined Ridge Road. We encourage guests to join us in welcoming them.
Things to Bring
- Bike, helmet, extra innertubes, etc.
- Sleeping bag, air mattress or cot
- Towels for showers
- Chairs if you like to join the group outside in the evening
- Meals and drinks are provided. Please feel free to bring snacks to share
- We have several SAG drivers to help haul gear to The Highground
- Please make your own arrangement for the ride home
Kathy: 608-669-5129 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary: 715-797-5110 or email to email@example.com