On the Western Route, one will enjoy a 163 mile family friendly ride. The route mostly follows lightly traveled county roads and established bicycle trails. When on state roads, a large shoulder is available for safe riding. Riders enjoy plenty of rest stops as well as large evening and breakfast meals at over night locations. Showers are available and riders can set up a tent of they prefer. Support staff is available to ensure the riders are having a safe and enjoyable ride. The ride leaves on Friday from New Richmond and the night is spent in Menomonie after a 55 mile trek. The next morning the ride departs at 8am and travels 70 miles to Osseo. On Sunday the ride departs at 8am and travels 40 miles to The Highground arriving at 11:30 am.
Things to Bring
- Bike, helmet, extra innertubes, etc.
- Sleeping bag, air mattress or cot
- Towels for showers
- Meals and drinks are provided. Please feel free to bring snacks to share
- We have several SAG drivers to help haul to The Highground
- A ride home is provided by New Richmond School District Bus Company
Cole: 651-895-9622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Jerry: 715-246-5370 or email to email@example.com